Friday, June 8, 2012

for the guys....

This weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme was to make a masculine card.  For my card I reached for Stamping Bella's Hanging Sports Block.  


The image is stamped with versafine black ink and coloured with distress markers.  I then inked around the image with distress ink.  I must apologize I have no idea what colours I used.  I was so organized that I made my card ahead of time BUT then I forgot to write down all the stuff I used AND then when I checked I hadn't taken a photo or written the post - so much for being organized!!  The background is co'ordinations cardstock embossed with a Tim Holtz folder then sanded.  I then added a piece of kraft ribbon and die-namics stars border die in the same cs.


Next weeks theme is a sketch challenge - pick your favourite sketch so far for this year!!

Email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella and you could win some bella bucks

Did you see the RELEASE?!  I have a very full shopping cart!!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Ooh love that sanded background and the row of stars over the kraft ribbon - very nice!

Regan said...

cool card Dana

Karen Motz said...

Love that embossing folder in the background and your colouring is FAB!!!