Monday, June 25, 2012

Getting Inky

So my new rubbah arrived and with the new release I had some "older" rubbah that I hadn't ordered.  With all the new rubbah in the house I was like a kid in a candy store trying to pick one to play with today!


I went with Em's Lantern flowers (from the previous release) The base for the image is Ranger Manila tag coloured with spiced marmalade, crushed concord and tumbled glass distress ink.  I then sprinkled water on the tag, dried it then sprayed with pearl glimmer mist (yes I've been ready Tim's A Compendium of Curiosities vol II.)  Once dried I stamped the image with verafine ink then added clear embossing powder.  I cut the tag down to work with my card base which is purple cs embossed with swiss dots layered with yellow ribbon.

This weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge is a sketch - you still have time to play along with us this week.  Email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella & you could win some bella bucks

Thanks for stopping by

Dana 

3 comments:

Karen Motz said...

That tag is so pretty and sparkly, and placed on an angle too!

Ebru Vatansever said...

I love the idea of the tag, simply GORGEOUS !! I love how how you embossed it !!

Leslie said...

Look at you go with all this Tim Holtz stuff!! Very nice my friend! Love the shimmer!