Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Climb On.....

Today I have another card with one of the new images from Stamping Bella's  new line Doll Doll Gift stamps by Rheea 


I started with a craft tag and sponged it with spun sugar and scattered straw distress inks. I then sprayed the tag with pearl tattered angels spray.  I then stamped Climb on by Rheea with walnut stain distress ink onto the tag and embossed the image with clear embossing powder.  For the sentiment I used the portion of the tag I cut off and the walnut distress ink but didn't emboss the sentiment.  The ds paper is Cart Bella's beautiful moments.

I'll be back Friday with this weeks Bellariffic Fridays card - a sketch & you know I love sketches!  You still have time to play along just email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella 

Thanks for stopping by!!

Dana 

2 comments:

Carla Murphy said...

Oh love this Dana! I made a couple of cards with this on the weekend - what a great set, eh?! Your background is so cool - I must try that; thanks for the inspiration.

Crafty Cath said...

Oh I LOVE the tag! What a neat way to showcase this image! And the distressing looks fantastic on the background! Beautiful Girl!