Friday, October 9, 2015

Petunia

Today's Bellariffic challenge was a sketch.  For my card I used Stamping Bella's sweet Petunia love Christmas.


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with pencils blended with mineral spirits.  I used a clear wink of stella pen on the red ribbon.  On the holly I added some christmas red stickles.


I didn't have any Christmas paper that matched my colours so I used a piece of dp from Bo Bunny's Enchanted Garden which I added snowflakes to using a sizzix embossing folder

This image has the perfect Christmas greeting


Please stop by Blogabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creation.

Next week our challenge is an inspiration photo to play along just use a current Stamping Bella image and email your cards to Em to be included on Blogabella





Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Fabulous Dana! Love the purple ribbon with that greenery - yum!! Petunia looks so adorable. I haven't had a chance to colour mine yet, you have inspired me to get it out and do so! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.