Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 290

Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all the Canadian stampers!  It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge.  I didn't make a Thanksgiving card; instead I made a Christmas card



I stamped Stamping Bella's Merry Everything stamp onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured the image with copics.  I then fussy cut the image out mounted it on black card stock and fussy cut that as well.  I embossed on piece of card stock with a snowflakes embossing folder

I continued the layout on the inside, although I didn't emboss the one piece of card stock



Please stop by the Sweet Sunday Sketch blog to see the rest of the Sweet Sunday stampers creations and if you play along this weekend remember to link you card.

Here's the sketch



Enjoy your turkey - we're having the tradition barbecued steaks!




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

No comments: