Friday, December 19, 2008

Baby it's Cold Outside

This was one of my Christmas cards - but I didn't realize how true to life it would be, it has been cold and snowy in Calgary for too long!

I stamped MFT's Whose that Girl "Baby it Cold Outside" on Fabriano Hot Pressed Paper with black Stazon and watercoloured with SU colours Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron and Blush Blossom.


The image is mounted on both Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss and popped up.

I went through my stash of new Christmas paper and chose Scenic Routes Garland and mounted it on Kiwi Kiss and added the Riding hood Red Ribbon. The lovely flat knot is because of the lesson Leslie gave me before moving; everytime I make a not I hear her lovely voice.

I added shimmer to the image with Niji Pearlescent watercolours from Stamping Bella, and the sentiment is also Stamping Bella.

Thanks for stopping by, it looks likes it going to stay "cold" here for awhile (-23c without the wind today!)

4 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Great card my friend! I can't wait to find it in my mailbox!!! :)

Leslie said...

Oooh, I'm so proud of you and your knot...."left over right and right over left. Repeat after me" LOL. Beautiful card Dana - love how you glitterfied the snowman.

Janet said...

so pretty!! Welcome to the blogging world:)

Unknown said...

Dana! Thank you SO much for this beautiful card! I was so thrilled to find it in my mailbox the other day! Lovee it!