Monday, March 9, 2009

Ketto LOVE....

Did you see the new Stamping Bella releases on Friday?! They are so cute I am in love with these saucey Kettos!! I honestly don't know how Em keeps outdoing herself with the amazing artist she finds!!

For this card I used fellow Bella Bade Jen's SFYTT from Saturday. Suzette Ketto is stamped with mementos ink and coloured with copics. Her dress was so cute that I had to paper piece it! The DS paper is from Basic Grey; it's an older line called sultry. I added some sparkle to her flowers and lashes with a gelly roll pen.

The image is cut out with nesties ovals and layered on a scallop oval. The DS paper is paper pierced and on the band I added some Bella bon bons in fushia.

Because my card base is dark I decorated the inside of my card mimicking the layering on the front. I do this when I have a dark card base & love the effect; but never think to do it when the base is light.

Don't forget to check out the inspiration for this weeks Bellariffic Fridays, Em will be posting it today and remember everyone who participates gets entered in a draw for Bella Bucks

Have a great Monday; I know I will - I think we will venture out & do a little shopping today eventhough it's FREAKIN' cold here!!!


Dana

9 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

What a cutie - will have to go and check the new Bella releases out! Stunning job with her too.

Shannan Teubner said...

Love love love this!!!

Karen Motz said...

SO cute!!! LOVE all the paper piecing and popped layers!!! :)

Leslie said...

Ah, zat little Suzette is zo, zo cute. She looks like she comes from Paris, no?

Nicky said...

Dana, I love what you did with Suzette. It must have taken you a long time to cut around those flowers. Love the card.
Hope you and Karen are having a blast.
Hugs
Nicky

Christyne said...

Great job Dana! Love the pretty colours!

Janet said...

awwwwwwwwwwww how cute!!! love it:)

Anonymous said...

WOW!! This is really amazing, I love everything about it!

Robin McK said...

This card is toooo cute!!! I love these Kettos!