Monday, March 30, 2009

weekend sketch challenge


On Friday I saw that Charmaine (charmwarm) was hosting Beate's weekend sketch challenge & I hoped to find the time to play along.

The image is from Stamping Bella; it's one of the cute border punches she has - I coloured the flowers with copics and then stamped them again and cut them out & popped them up

The DS paper is from Bo bunny
and I sewed it with a fancy stitch - one day I will get those pants of hubby's hemmed!

I added some green glitter and added some green bella bonbons

Thanks for stopping by - have a great day

Dana

6 comments:

Miche said...

Soooo pretty...too much fussy cutting for me though! I love the green and purple together...I'll have to try that combo next. Lotsa sunshine here and 8+...I say you move back!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is awesome, Dana! I LOVE those flowers and that stitching is so cool! Thanks for playing!

Janet said...

very pretty card!! i love how simple yet elegant it is! you go girl!
hugs

Patti J. said...

Great job - cute, cute, cute!

Leslie said...

Love it - look at you go with the sewing!...and those teeny, tiny flowers you cut out and popped up. Amazing!

Christyne said...

OMG! You did NOT seriously pop those teeny tiny flowers...did you? That is WAY cool! Great job on the challenge!