Thursday, May 7, 2009

Monster Birthday...

Over on the Corrosive Challenge blog by Janet the challenge this week is to make a birthday card 'cuz it's her birthday today (happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday my friend happy birthday to you!!)

I love this new stamp from Stamping Bella called Monstah Mash and I decided to use if for Janet's challenge. I coloured the center one orange for me 'cuz I'm the tallest & the green one is Karen (no pink in the paper so she agreed on green) and red for Janet 'cuz she's the shortest of us all!!

Monstah Mash is coloured with Lyras, Prismacolors and mineral spirits and on their teeth I used atyou spica pens because these monstah's have good teeth :) I added some stickles on the antennas and the dots. The balloon is popped up

The sentiment is from Stamping Bella & I finished it off with some Bella bonbons

Remember you have until 5pm EST to send Em your cards for this weeks Bellariffic challenge - birthday bash

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by!!

Dana

7 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

Soooo cute, Dana! I love it!

Karen Motz said...

Super CUUUUUUUTE!!! Love the colours and I'm happy with my green colour. :)

Miche said...

Way toooooo cute...now I have to buy this stamp too...aargh!!

Mandi said...

Very cute! :) Love how you colored the lil monsters!

Janet said...

ROFL!!! this card is soooooooo cute!! lol love it!!! ha ha still laughing....

Anonymous said...

Great job! The monsters are vvveerryy ssscccaaarryy....with good teeth!

Christy C said...

Lovey it! :) The colors are perfecttt!