Monday, May 4, 2009

Season's Greetings...

Yep I am back on the Christmas card a week train, hopefully I won't fall off the tracks again BUT again don't hold your breath - hey Joanne a little birdie told me you were gonna start a Christmas card a week how's that going?!
For this card I used SC226. The image is from Stamping Bella, reindeer in a circle.

I stamped the image on shimmer paper and coloured him with my copics. I found the copics feather a little so be careful around the edges of your image! They really soaked into the paper. The image is cut with a marvy circle punch and layered on a nesties circle then a nesties scallop circle which I paper pierced.

I ran the riding hood red paper through my big shot with cuttlebugs snowflake embossing folder. The DS paper is from Best Creations Inc.


The sentiment is from Stamping Bella; there are great fonts & sentiments over there! I added some 7mm ruby red bella bonbons

Thanks for stopping by & Happy Birthday Ryan - that means today is the last day for free shipping on orders over $50.00 at Stamping Bella; click here for the details


Dana

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute - love that designer paper.

Janet said...

awwww what a great card, i love the paper!
hugs

Leslie said...

Fabulous card...love the un-traditional Christmas colours. :)