Thursday, September 3, 2009

Feeling a Little Flopsey...

I am really hoping find some time to take part in Taylored Expressions Birthday Bash this weekend it shoulds like a lot of fun! Click here to get all the details it sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun!

In honour of TE birthday bash I pulled out my August Key Ingredients - if you haven't used these they are amazing; no thinking or searching everything you need for your card is in one package!


I used this weeks SCS244 and I inked up my new MFT stamp Coffee With Flopsey and coloured him with lyras & mineral spirits . I stamped the image on the Buttercream paper that came in the kit. I added some lace stickles to the slippers & used red Smooch (who doesn't love smooch?!) for the coffee cup. The DS from the kit is from Pebbles & the line is called Linnie Bell.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a chance to take part in the Birthday Bash

Dana

2 comments:

Leslie said...

He's cute - love his slippers!

Janet said...

super cute! love it!
hugs