Sunday, August 1, 2010

August Calender

When I was little my mom would always hang our clothes out on a clothesline, something you don't see around here too much; but when we lived in Montreal you saw it all the time from the apartment building as soon as it warmed up.


With summer in mind I picked Funky clothesline as my image for August. The image is stamped with mementos ink and coloured with copics. On the flower I used a lavender atyou spica pen and on the orange polka dots I used an orange atyou spica pen

I hope you are all having a fantastic summer it's a long weekend for a lot of us here in Canada so I hope here has a great long weekend!

Dana
Copics: E34,E35; B00, B02, B05; BV000, BV01, BV02; YR04; orange atyou spica pen, lavender atyou spica pen

1 comment:

Ann Kranitz said...

Very cute Dana.....I remember hanging clothes out when I was a kid also....