Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sweet Sunday

I hope you had a great weekend - ours was smokey from the massive forest fires in British Columbia; but finally it's cleared up; I can't imagine how bad it must be right near the fires.  I am voiceless from the smoke so I would be a disaster if I was closer!!

Since I was stuck in the house I actually stamped on the weekend!!  I played along with Karen G's Sweet Sunday sketch(SSSC82) from today (that never happens!).  I inked up Kenya Ketto (when I was in Montreal I saw all the dishes & decorations you can buy with Ketto's on them - CUTE!!)  The image is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics.  Along the black dots I used black ultra fine glitter.  For the centre of the flower and wand I used a black rhinestone.  The DS paper is from October Afternoons Fly a Kite line.

Just a reminder this weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge is FREE FORM.   We are still searching for our next Babe, and the competition is strong!!  Email your cards to Em by Thursday & please include your blog details on your image.

The new BELLA FORUM is up & running on Stamping Bella - now you can share your cards with all the sistahs!!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana 


copics: R81, R83, R85, YG23 YG25, E0000, E0, E21, R02, YR12, YR15, BG02, BG05, BG07

7 comments:

Crafty Cath said...

Sharpe card! The colors just pop with the bright orange and teal combined with the black accents.

Christina said...

A really cute card Dana! Love the bright colours!
Hugs Kristel

Christine L said...

Love your card Dana - colours are fab! And hope the fires die down soon xx

Robin McK said...

Hi Dana!
I realy love what you've done with Kenya KETTO! Great colours, and those papers are AWESOME! TFS

Jodi Collins said...

She is SUPER cute Dana! LOVE the layout and papers too!!

Leslie said...

Cutie! Love the bright colours...is that pumpkin I spy?! :)

Nancy Thomas said...

I really like the pop of orange to go along with that cute image.