Friday, August 20, 2010

Sketchy Time

Holy smokes (I can say that because it's smokey here in Calgary from the forest fires in BC - it's brutal over there!!) batman where did this week go?!  Seriously I can't believe it's already time for Bellariffic Fridays!  This week we had the fabulous sketch from Paulabella; get ready if you become a babe you have to create sketches!!

For my card I inked up Emma Lulu and stamped her onto bella's bestest cream paper.  I coloured her with copics and paper pieced the flowers in her hair & the one on her dress.  On the black polka dots I added some micro fine black glitter.  The ds paper is from Basic greys nook & pantry line.

Make sure you check out, sign up and add your photos to the new BELLA FORUM!!  Yep da bella has her very own forum which you can get to from Stamping Bella

Next week is the final week of our Babe search so the theme is FREE FORM - so knock our socks off (if we were wearing socks but it's summer so no socks - and really for me most of the time in the winter no socks!)

Don't forget to stop by Bloggabella to see this weeks Bellariffic Friday's entries

Have a great day!

Dana

5 comments:

Leslie said...

So very pretty and sweet! Please tell me that's one piece of DSP and you didn't cut/scallop all those strips?! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the paper you used on this one ho! She is darling too! Smokey or what hey! It isn't as smelly today but so hazy!

Christina said...

A lovely card again Dana!!
Hugs Kristel

Igagnon76 said...

this looks great!

dstandard said...

Such an adorable little girl and card!