Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pocket full of Posy

I love the sassiness of these characters from Kraftin Kimmie's & finally inked up Posy which I bought from Sheila at Scrappin Great Deals.


I found a sketch challenge from Kimmie's blog (challenge 44)  & inked Posy up with mementos ink and coloured her with copics.  I paper pieced the roses and added some merlot glitter to the centre.  Her pockets are also paper peiced and i aded some tiny rhinestones for her buttons.  The ds paper is from basic greys lemonade collection; I thought the cherries went along perfectly with the cherries on her dress!!

Thanks so much for stopping by - have a great day!!

Dana


copics: R81, R83, R85, R0000, R37, R39, R89, E0000, E00, E21, R02, BG45, YG25, N3, N4, N8, N10, 100

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute! She reminds me of summer....and it's over :(

Jodi Collins said...

She is SUPER sassy girlie! I totally NEED to get some of these stamps!

jeanne girl said...

Oh Dana - she is so cute and so sassy!! What a fun card ...oh summer days where did they go??

Christina said...

A really wonderfull card Dana! Really love your work!
Hugs Kristel

Ann Kranitz said...

Great card and I love the color combo you used on this cute image!!!

paula tracy williamson said...

ack! you found the perfect paper to match her! I love these images...and love your dark hair too! When i am done getting ready for class in TO, I am gonna color more of these babies up!