Monday, September 13, 2010

Santa's clothes a dryin'

Happy Monday - I am so excited because I actually made some more Christmas cards!!  I made four cards with Santa's Clothes a Dryin' from Stamping Bella

The image is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper & coloured with copics.  On his mittens I added some black flocking (since they are mittens - all wooly & itchy) and for the fur trim on his pants & hat I used white liquid applique and glamour dust glitter.  I  love the raised effect this gives.  For the buttons on his pants I used tiny black rhinestones.
The cs is SU's riding hood red which I embossed with cuttlebugs snowflakes and I added some black grosgrain ribbon.

Don't forget this weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge is this fantastic sketch by LINDABELLA!! Email your cards to Em by Thursday to be included; you could win bella bucks!!

Thanks for stopping by ~

Dana ~


copics: B12, E40, E41, E42, R27, R29, N1, N3, N4, N8, N10 

5 comments:

Christina said...

A beautifull card you made there Dana! Love the bright colours!
Hugs Kristel

Karen Motz said...

Lovin' the black flocking on the mittens!!!!!!

Janet said...

this is so cute! everytime i see this image i want it!!
hugs

Leslie said...

Sweet and looks so easy to do. Why can't I get on my Christmas cards? Where, oh where is my stamping mojo???!!!

paula tracy williamson said...

I am in the holiday mood and I don't have this in my collection! Love your layout... Gotta mark this down and CASE it from ya! So cool!