Friday, May 13, 2011

Bellariffic Friday - Finally!!

Happy Friday - this weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme was to use Kraft paper, which I have come to love doing

For my card I inked a Mo Manning image - Veronica.  Oh how I love her cheekiness!!


The image is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics.  I paper pieced her dress and on her lips I used a clear glaze pen because she has to have gloss on right?!  For her earrings I used a gelly roll pen to give her sparkle; because she is clearly not a wallflower!!  The ds paper is basic greys life of the party.

Make sure you pop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes creations & leave a comment you could in some bella bucks!

Forumabella is up and running - Jessabella is the forum co-ordinator and she has some great monthly challenges and a lot of other fun stuff going on so make sure you check it out!

Next weeks challenge is a sketch so I hope you will all get a chance to play along.  Email your card to Em by Thursday to be included.



Thanks for stopping by

Dana

6 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

I love this card and the paper you chose is perfect for the image. I will be picking up this stamp tomorrow, can't wait !! Wish you were with us on Saturday :-(

jeanne girl said...

Fun card .... she is really quite something :)

Kerri said...

Love the card I just colored this image if you have a second stop by my blog for a peak...thks for sharing always a joy for the eyes

Queen Mary said...

Oh Dana, I so need Veronica! You've definitely shown her best side here! :)

Robin McK said...

Hey Dana!
Love this image, and FABULOUS papers!

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

LOVE this! The pop of color from the patterned paper and your coloring her in pink are so complimentary to the Kraft and she's just havin' a good ol time isn't she? ;) Great take on this week's challenge!