Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Aprils not for fools...

Happy April - hopefully April Showers will bring May flowers - of course here in Calgary the saying apparently is April Snow brings May flowers?!!

Here is my calender for this month; because it's suppose to be rainy in April I choose Stamping Bella's Billybootabella.

For this card I paper pieced her dress and umbrella and I remembered I had the Sixxiz embossing plates; I went with the dots for the rain (that must go away...)
The rest of the image is coloured with copics


Because I made these at Christmas time sorry I don't recall all the stuff I used- short & sweet posts


Don't forget you have until 5pm EST to send Emily your Bellariffic Friday card - all those who submit will be entered in a random draw for Bella Bucks - only requirement is to use Stamping Bella images - Have fun!!

Have a great day


Dana

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Perfect for today - it's supposed to chuck it down all day! Yay, I can turn the page on MY calendar when I get home!!

Janet said...

Its raining here!! ugh...i even made coffee at home because i don't want to go out!!
love your calendar:)
hugs

Karen Motz said...

Thanks for posting your calendar page...it reminded me to flip mine. :)
BillyBootaBella is perfect for the weather here in Boston...rain rain rain and more rain yesterday and today.