Saturday, April 17, 2010

An Anniversary

This week The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge Blog is celebrating it's 1st Anniversary!! Here we are at sketch SSS52! This weeks sketch is a sketch with a spin - buttons & bows.

I decided to make a masculine card, I never make them and I thought it might be good to have them in reserve! I went through my Taylored Expressions stamps and inked up one of the Whimsical Wishes stamps; Boys will be Boys.

The images is stamped on cream paper, I stamped the image twice and paper pieced the ties on; they are popped at the bottom of the tie to give them more dimension. The ds paper is from one of my Taylored Expressions kits; the ds paper is My Minds Eyes Abbey Road

I added some buttons and a bow to complete the sketch. Please make sure you stop by the Sweet Stop blog to see what the Sugar Babies have created & I hope you can play along with us

Have a great day & thanks for stopping by

Dana

copics; YG01, YG23, YG25, R16, BG72, BG000, YR18, Pitch black atyou spica pen

10 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Very Good.

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, love the colours. I'm also not a fan of male cards and only do them when it's really necessary ha ha :) xx

Janet said...

super cute card! love it:)

Andrea said...

Such a perfect Father's Day card, Dana! Love the colors and that red twill ribbon is awesome!

Unknown said...

what a great masculine card with beautiful colours!

Have a nice weekend,
Renata

Danni said...

What a great card!

Anonymous said...

Ok, this one is too cute! Love the tie's!

Nancy said...

Beautiful masculine card Dana.
Great color combo.

Unknown said...

Great card Dana! Love the mix of papers and the great tie colors! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I just love this card. . so happy,bright and still manly!