Saturday, April 10, 2010

Cupcake Sweets

Happy Saturday!! I hope you all had a great week, can you believe it's already time for another Sweet Stop Sketch?! I hope you can play along with SSS51 this week!

For my card I used a Tiddly Ink digi stamp called spring cupcake. The image is printed on neenah paper and coloured with copics. I printed the image twice so I could pop up some of the flowers on the cupcake.

The DS paper is Bo Bunny's Kitchen spics, and the cs is all prisma paper. I paper pierced around the blue (which is the ds paper) and added some tiny rhinestones in the corners. The orange rhinestone flowers weren't quite the right colour so I coloured the with a copic marker - I love how you can use copics for this!

Please stop by the Sweet Stop Blog to see what the rest of the Sugar Babies creations & I hope you can play along this week!!

Thanks so much for stopping by

Dana ~

copics: E07, E08, E09, R00, R02, R11, BG10, BG11, BG13, E57, E59, YR15, YR16

10 comments:

Andrea said...

So sweet Dana! Love the dimension you gave the cupcake and the colors are just so fresh!

Anonymous said...

Love the cuppie and the flowers on it! Yummy!

Karen Motz said...

What a SWEET card with the popped flowers...love it!!!

Danni said...

Oh this is so cute!! Love what you did with the flowers on this!! AWesome!

Unknown said...

So yummy!! Great image and your flowers are great! :)

Unknown said...

MMmmmm, that cupcake looks very sweet!
Have a nice Sun(ny)day!

Hugs,
Renata

Kelly Schelske said...

Yummy!!

I'm so excited to play along with everyone this month!!

Hugs, Kelly

Nicky said...

Dana, I love the colours you chose and the colouring is fabulous. This cupcake looks yummy enough to eat.
Have a great weekend
Nicky

Jodi Collins said...

SUPER cute Dana! LOVE this sketch and the papers you used are GORGEOUS! Fab image too!!!

Janet said...

what an adorable card! love that cupcake!
hugs