Friday, April 16, 2010

A New IZZIE!!!!

I am a huge fan of all the Izzie images and when Em sent me this new one I was so excited - Izziehasaburfdaycake!!!

Izziehasaburfdaycake is on bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics. I used a pitch black atyou spica pen on the polka dots on her skirt, hairband and on the pockets. The cake is paper pieced, and for the icing I used liquid applique with glamour dust glitter.

The DS paper is My Minds Eye's Quite Contrary Little Miss Muffet which I paper pieced around the edges and added a strip of ribbon. I took a trick from Jodibella and sponged around my image with mementos cantaloupe ink.

I hope you enjoyed the release yesterday - make sure you pop over to Bloggabella to see this weeks cards & if you are going to Scrapfest in Kitchner stop by & say HI to Em and the girls

Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is Mother's Day - make sure you email your card to Em by next Thursday

Have a fantastic day & thanks for stopping by ~

Dana ~

copics: BG11, BG32, BG34, E000, E00, E21, R02, RV17, RV19, RV32, RV34, YG0000, YG95, E59, black atyou spica pen, liquid applique, glamour dust glitter,

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Dana, this is SO sweet!! Just love it! Have a wonderful weekend!

Karen Motz said...

Totally adorable! LOVE the sparkly polka dots!!!

Teresa Kline said...

adorable image and wonderful coloring...have a fabulous weekend!

enjoy *~*

The Spotted Chick said...

I just LOVE Izzie!! That frosting looks so yummy... and that DP is da BEST!!

Janet said...

super cut card! :)
hugs