Friday, April 23, 2010

Flowers for Mother's Day

Happy Friday!! This week's Bellariffic Fridays theme was Mother's Day (it's just around the corner!) My card is made so now I just have to get my act together & get the gift & card sent on time!!

I decided to try one of my new stamps Fuschias for LuLu and stamped the image onto bella's bestest cream paper and coloured the image with copics. I paper pieced the bow to give some dimension and so it could hang over the oval layers.

The DS paper is My Minds Eye Quite Contrary - I have to be honest I don't think I have ever used a ds paper this much before! I added some glamour dust glitter to the flowers and some tiny rhinestones in the corners

Make sure you stop by Bloggabella to see all the other Mother's Day creations. Next weeks Bellariffic Friday theme is one all of us babes have - Ink What You Haven't Used. So go through your collection & find a stamp that hasn't been inked yet (sadly I have quite a few!) Email your card to E
m by Thursday to be included in the showcase

Thanks for stopping by

Dana ~

copics: R0000, R81, R83, YG0000, YG13, YG17, B32, B35, BG0000, BG10, BG11

4 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is gorgeous!!! LOVE the colouring!!! I have to laugh...I used the orchid flower and did basically exactly the same layout but with squares...get out of my brain!!! :)

The Spotted Chick said...

OMG, Dana this is SO pretty! I love the colors you used on this. The oval shape is perfect and I love the ribbon hanging off the edge. Just BEAUTIFUL!

Leslie said...

You and your BFF are TOO in sync!!! So pretty and I love how you pp'd the ribbon.

Janet said...

super awesome card! love it:)
hugs