Friday, November 7, 2014

#Bellariffic Fridays

Today's Bellariffic Friday was a sketch - I must admit I took a couple of liberties with the sketch


For my card I wanted it ink up another one of Stamping Bella's new images so I flipped some of the layers from the sketch so they would work with Uptown Girl Tiffany Loves to Text.


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink and coloured with copics. I added some glossy accents to her sunglasses.  The DP is MME's Sky's the Limit.  I used a tiny fishtail stax die-namic for the sentiment.


Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks challenge is an inspiration challenge.  Just use a current Stampng Bella image and email your card to Em by Thursday to be included






Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Love Tiffany and all that matching dotty paper. The trio of dots in the corner work perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Good to see the wine in the bag! LOL