Friday, November 28, 2014

Winter Wishes on a cold Friday

Today's Bellariffic Fridays challenge was to make a Winter Wishes card, which is fitting for the weather here in Alberta.  Calgary hasn't gotten the snow like the northern part of the province but the temp is dipping more then I like!

For my card I used one of Stamping Bella's new Mo Manning images - Valerie with Snowman


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink and coloured with copics.  Instead of dp I just added some swiss dots to my pink card stock.  The sentiment is a retired stamping bella sentiment and one of my favourites for the season

Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next weeks challenge is a sketch.  Use any current Stamping Bella image and email your card to Emily by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella






Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

No comments: