Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sweet Sunday Sketch 245

It's Sunday so that means another Sweet Sunday Sketch (245) from Karen.


For my card this week I inked up a sweet Gorjuss girl stamp.


Gorjuss Girl on top of the world is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink and coloured with copics.  I changed the card to a square card to work with my image.  I kept the background simple to let the image stand out

Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday stampers blogs to see their creations and remember to link your card on Karen's blog if you play along.




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

5 comments:

Lynn Put said...

Sweet card, Dana! Great coloring on this cute image and I like how the stripes from the sketch coordinate with the stripes from her stockings.

Lisa H. said...

Darling! Loooove her tights.

Vicki Burdick said...

This is beautiful, your coloring is amazing!!!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is darling, Dana!

Tracy said...

Oh Dana this is SUPER sweet. I love that you turned the sketch into a square too. Your coloring is stunning.