Sunday, November 23, 2014

SSSC246

Karen has another fabulous Sweet Sunday Sketch for us this week (SSSC246)

For my card I used one of Stamping Bella new Uptown Girls - Savannah has a Star


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink and coloured with a combination of pencils and mineral spirits (tree) and copics.  The DP is MME's Holly Jolly.  I added a bottom in the corner and dug out my corner rounder punch. '

Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers blogs to see their creations and if you play along with us remember to link your card on Karen's blog




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, love that Stamping Bella with her Christmas tree dress!

Tracy said...

What a great image! I love her dress and the way you colored her. Your paper choices are perfect too!