Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sweet Sunday Challenge 258

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend I'm happy to have Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge for you (SSSC258)


For my card I used a Verses sentiment "its a Hug".

The sentiment is stamped with vesamark ink onto cream card stock and embossed with espresso embossing powder.  The dp is Basic Greys Sweet Threads (yep I'm finally using some old card stock)

Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers to see their creations and if you play along with us remember to link your card on Karen's blog 


Here's this week's sketch




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana 

3 comments:

Tracy said...

What a great sentiment Dana! I love your paper choices. The black card stock really makes this beauty pop!

Lynn Put said...

Fantastic card, Dana! I like the black embossing on your great sentiment and pretty papers.

Vicki Burdick said...

Love that sentiment, so fun and the DSP you used is awesome!!!