Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch 262

It's time for another Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge (SSSC262)

For my card I used one of Stamping Bella's sweet new Hoppy Poppy images - Happy Birthday Hoppy Poppy


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white card stock and coloured with copics.  On the white dots on the dress I used a white gel pen so they would stand out.  The dp is EP's about a boy (how ironic with this sweet girly image!)  I added some sequins to the one section.


I kept the coloured layers the same on the inside of the card, but eliminated the dp and added the  sweet sentiment


Please stop by the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog to see the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers creations and remember to link your card on the blog

Here's the sketch




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute Dana!!! Love that sweet little bunny!!

Lynn Put said...

Darling card, Dana! Love what you've done using this sweet image.

Tracy said...

Ack Dana this bunny is toooo cute! I absolutely love her. I'm always on the lookout for bunny images outside of Easter/spring. This one is a must have!!