Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 261

I'm back today with this weeks Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge (SSSC261)

For my card I decided I better ink up my new Easter image from Stamping Bella before Easter has come and gone!


Valerie Bunny by Mo Manning from Stamping Bella is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest eggshell card stock and coloured with copics.  The dp is carta bella's paris girl.  I stamped the sentiment on velum with black stazon and attached it with some brads.

Remember if you play along with us this week you just have to link your card on the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog; this is where you will see all of the Sweet Sunday Stampers cards.

Here's the sketch





Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

She's a beauty, Dana! Jo x

Tracy said...

Oh Dana this is just sweet as can be! I love the colors you used and this image!

Barbara said...

Too cute, Dana!!

Vicki Burdick said...

That is image is adorable Dana!!! Love your coloring on her too!

Lisa H. said...

Adorable!! love how you colored that image. darling card!

Jill said...

Such acute image that you colored so well Dana--makes for a great Easter card! :)