Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 259

Happy Sunday!!  Today I'm back with a Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge card and an announcement about changes to the Sweet Sunday Sketch.  We have started a Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog!! This will be where you will see all the Sweet Sunday Sketch Stampers creations, the sketch and where you will now add your creation if you play along with us.  We also have two new member to the team - Jill Dewey Hawkins and Sankari Wegman!!

This week we went back through all of the past Sweet Sunday Sketches and picked on for our cards.  I picked SSSC 208 because I so wanted to ink up one of Stamping Bella's newest images Hoppy Poppy Just Because 


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest eggshell card stock and coloured with copics.  The DP is Pebbles Birthday wishes.

Here is sketch 208


I hope you have a chance to play along with us this week if you go to the Sweet Sunday Sketch Blog there is a link to all the past sketches




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

7 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So adorable,love that sweet little bunny!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cute...love that little bunny and the way you coloured him...well done...

Tracy said...

Dana this bunny immediately put a smile on my face! I forgotten how much I like pink/orange color combo. Sheer perfection!

Barbara said...

Love this, Dana! That bunny is adorable!

Jodi Collins said...

What a cute little guy, and I love your coloring! This sketch is perfect for him!!

Sankari W. said...

Awww!! What a super cute little bunny - love the way you worked the sketch with your darling card!!! AWW! Thank you so much for making me feel so welcome on the team!! Much love! :)

Jill said...

Thanks for being so welcoming Dana! I completely enjoy a the colors on your card--I'm always a sucker for a confetti of colors :)