Friday, June 7, 2013

A Late Bellariffic

Happy very late Friday - I must apologize for being late with my Bellariffic Firday, it's been a bit of a crazy week!

This weeks challenge was "for the sistahs" a card about friendship.  I totally gravitated to my Uptown Girls from Stamping Bella and chose Uptown Girls Pattie and Dottie Friends Forever.


The image is stamped with versafine black ink onto water colour paper then embossed with black embossing power.  I coloured the image with a combination of distress markers and gelatos.  The dp is MME's Yellow Bicycle's Fern & Forest

I decorated the inside of the card using the same theme - I love the sentiment that comes with this image!



If you haven't stopped by Bloggabella please stop by the see the rest of the babes creations and a sneak peek for the new release

Next weeks challenge is a sketch - email your card to Em by Thursday to be included

***Em posted - entire store is 10% off including new release - click here for the details!!




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

I love the Uptowns, and these two are dressed up for a night on the town! Love the colours!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable Honey! I love those two girls!