Thursday, June 6, 2013

Let me Introduce.....

I'm excited today to share with you another sneak peek of the upcoming release from Stamping Bella.  Em has found another FAB artist (she'll reveal all the details next week with the release) and the images are too sweet!

Here is Twirl....



Don't you love her and the sentiment is so perfect?!  Naturally she is on bella's bestest white cardstock and coloured with copics.  Fro the swirls from her twirls I used a gelly roll pen.  The shading around the image is done with both antique linen and tumbled glass distress inks.  The dp is Hopscotch from Fancy pants.  The sentiment comes with the image.



If you've missed the other peeks from Em of the images here are the links AND check out the babes blogs as they've been showing some peeks this week

SNEAK PEEK 1 - MIMI

SNEAK PEEK 2 - CHICKS RULE

SNEAK PEEK 3 - HELGA the HOT CHICK

SNEAK PEEK 4 - PARKER

Aren't they the sweetest?!  Em told me I'm going to LOVE todays peek so make sure you stop by Bloggabella  later today!!



Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

4 comments:

Vicki G said...

Oh my gosh! This is so darned cute and you've done an awesome job of colouring her!!!

Life and Knits said...

This is too cute!!!

Susie

Karen Motz said...

Super CUTE!!! I especially love her pink and orange outfit!!

Crafty Cath said...

Oh she's a cutie! I just want to get up and dance with her. You rocked coloring on her fur and dance attire! Fun fun card!