Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Winter Wishes

It was a rainy day today so I decided I should spend some time in my stamping room.  I haven't inked up any of my MFT stamps in a LONG time so I decided it was high time I did and todays MFTWSC129 was the perfect starting point


I inked up MFT's WTG Gets Cozy with Cocoa with memento tuxedo black ink on card twice so I could paper piece the mug.  I then stamped the image on the DP Carta Bella's Merry and Bright twice for her sweater, mittens and scarf.  For the shading around the image I used tumbled glass distress ink.  For the marshmallow's I used white liquid appliqué and let it air dry.


I used the fishtail flags layer stax die-mnamic on the inside of the card as well as the front.  With the sentiment I chose this is clearly NOT one of the cards we send to hubby's contacts!!






Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

2 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

ADORABLE my friend! LOVE the paper piecing!

Karen Motz said...

Look at all that fabulous paper piecing!