Friday, June 21, 2013

Summertime...

This weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme was Sizzilin Summer.   I went with Stamping Bella's Uptown Girl Flora the Cyclist.


The image is stamped on water colour paper with versafine black onyx ink then embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then coloured the image with tombow markers.  On the bike frame and for the flowers in the basket I used gelly roll pens.  The dp is EP's Sweet Day.

I added some of the same dp on the inside of the card.  I love the sentiment that comes with this image.


Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes and sistah's creations.  Next week is a sketch week, email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella and you could win some bella bucks



Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Maybe this will be you if it ever stops raining and dries up enought to go biking!

Crafty Cath said...

You know this is one of my favorites... biker babe! Haven't been able to get out on mine much yet though! This is divine! Bright and cheery and sure to bring a smile to whomever gets it!