Friday, June 28, 2013

Mimi....

I'm back today with my Bellariffic Friday card - this week we had a sketch and I flipped the sketch so I could ink up one of my new Stamping Bella images MIMI the Chick misses you.


The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white cardstock.  Her bag and boots are coloured with copics; the rest is coloured with caran d'ashe pencils blended with gamsol. On her tie and stocks I used pink and turquoise gelly roll pens.


The dp is MME's Stella & Rose Gertie.  I decorated the inside of the card with the dp - the sentiment that goes with this image is perfect!!


Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes creations.  We are sad to say that Pauline, who has been a babe for 3 years is having to step down.  We are very sad to see her go!!

Next week's theme is Button UP! Add buttons to your card.  Remember to email your card to Em by Thursday to be included on Bloggabella and you could win some bella bucks!

To all the Canadian's out there enjoy the Canada Day long weekend!!




Thanks for stopping by!

Dana

2 comments:

Leslie said...

My new rubber arrived tonight when I got home and Mimi is in there! I ADORE your card - she's cute in rubber but even cuter on a card!!

Crafty Cath said...

Oooh I can't wait to color this cutie! Love how you cut her out - she pops on the design paper. And great minds think alike - I flipped the sketch too! Hope you are enjoying your holiday! I'm so looking forward to ours this week!