Wednesday, October 27, 2010

All Wrapped UP

I've had this Kraftin Kimmie image that I bought from Sheila at Scrappin Great Deals and realized time is running out to get all my Halloween images made up!!

Mitzi the Mummy is stamped with mementos ink & coloured with copics.  The ds paper is echo parks happy halloween - I loved the colours in this paper, and really I could use it up after Halloween!  I added some ribbon from my stash and buttons to finish off the card.

This was a really quick card to make and such a fun image!

Thanks for stopping by

Dana

7 comments:

Guylaine Seyer said...

very cute card!

Janet said...

super card! love it:)
hugs

jeanne girl said...

Very spooky :) What fun!!!

Karen Motz said...

This is frightfully delightful my friend!!!!

Danni said...

Fun card! Hope your arm is feeling better!!

Christina said...

This is wonderful Dana!! Looks really sweet dear!
Hugs Kristel

Leslie said...

Oooh, this is cute! Love the ghoulish green sponging you did around her - perfect touch! I forgot to tell you I MET Kraftin' Kimmie at Scrapfest a couple of weeks ago and her booth was OUTSTANDING! The card samples hooked me for life! She was SO lovely too!