Friday, October 22, 2010

Sketch Time

Happy Friday, I've been resting the arm this week & I think it paid off - I managed to colour my bellariffic friday card without too much pain!!  Wee bit of swelling, but I'm definitely on the upswing (finally!!)



This weeks bellariffic Fridays theme was a sketch by Elaine-abella; who has been sick this past week poor thing!!  For my card I pulled out an Izzie image; she is just so sweet; I love her wild curly hair!  Izzie has a Daisy is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copcis.  The DS paper is October Afternoons Thrift shop line.  I stitched the ds paper to some yellow cs.  I added some small brads in the corners and in the centre of the flowers I added some tiny rhinestones.

If you are in the Toronto are Em & Paulabella will be at the Creativ Festival this weekend - make sure you pop by to say hi & do a little shopping!

Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is a 1-2-3 challenge - 1 image, 2 pattern papers, 3 embellishments.  This is going to be a fun challenge!  Email your cards to Em by Thursday to be included next Thursday.

Thanks for stopping by - have yourself a fantastic day!!

Dana


copics: BG05, BG07, BG09, BG72, E0000, E00, E21, R02, N8, N10, YG17, Y13, Y15, Y17 , E44

8 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

This is SUPER cute and I am so glad you are on the mend! Can't wait to see you NEXT WEEK! WOOOOOOT!

Janet said...

this is soooooo cute! :) glad you are feeling better!!
hugs

Ebru Vatansever said...

I LOVE Izzy has a Daisy and I really like the colors and the paper you used. Have a great weekend.

Ann Kranitz said...

Super Cute Dana!!! Rest that arm up girl...busy day next week...*wink*...cant wait to meet you....Whoo Hoo!!!!

LindaH said...

Dana! OMG.... This has to be the prettiest card you have ever made!

ScrappyLin said...

Dana, I love your card. The colors are great and the papers beautiful. Thank you for all the comments each week on McKenzie's cards. She left you a note on Cath's blog. She colored this week with Prismacolor pencils. She spent last Sat. night coloring all kinds of images that Cath and Paula sent her but none would allow us to cut a circle. I told her we would figure something out.

Crafty Cath said...

I've loved this paper since the first time I saw it but I've been hoarding it. So, it sits, never to have seen the face of a card. You've given me a little push though - this card is sooooo pretty! I've been stuck in fall and Christmas so this is especially cheery! Love it!

Robin McK said...

Hey Dana!

Well, I just love blue and yelow together - your papers are beautiful! And Izzie is a cutie too! TFS