Friday, October 29, 2010

Bellariffic Sketch Revisited....


Happy Friday!  As you know last week Em was swamped with the Creativ Festival in Toronto, and a little under the weather so she wasn't able to post the cards for the sketch Elaineabella had created.  In order to see everyone's amazing creations we decided to re-visit the sketch this week!!

I needed a baby card, and I never have those on hand so I used the sketch for my starting point and the card came together super quick (love it when that happens!)  For my baby card I reached Julia's diaper bag from Stamping Bella.  The image is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics.  I paper pieced the name tag on the bag and wrote sweet Avery's name with an atyou spica pen.  On the baby bottles I used a clear glaze pen to make them look like glass bottles.  The ds paper is from Imaginisce; baby powder line.  I stitched around the ds paper and added some pink rhinestones in the corners.

Make sure you pop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the babes & sistah's creations with the sketch.   NEXT WEEKS theme is 1, 2, 3 - 1 image, 2 patterned papers, 3 embellishments.  Email your cards to Em by Thursday to be included- you could win Bella bucks!!

Thanks for stopping by

Dana 

copics: E0000, E40, E41. E42, Y0000, Y11, YG0000, YG11, BG0000, BG000, BG01, R81, R83 

7 comments:

Crafty Cath said...

Oh my gosh - I love this card. It's so simple and yet so stunning. I can't wait to give this a try. It' perfect!

Kristel said...

A gorgeous card Dana! Looks really sweet in these colours!
Hugs Kristel

Janet said...

oh this is so cute! great job!
hugs

Ebru - (April) said...

Lovely Card Dana, how do you sew around your cards so perfectly ? my goes all wonky :o).
I look forward to meeting you next weekend at bellaland.

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

I ADORE this and it's even more GORGEOUS in person! I had a BLAST with you the other night!! Can't wait for you to visit again!!

Leslie said...

So sweet - I love the scallop circle around it!

paulatracy said...

WOW, love how ya added the name in the middle, how crafty is THAT! Man, will remember next time I pull it out, perfect!!