Friday, October 1, 2010

Bewitching

It's a very scary Bellariffic Friday with all the Halloween ghost & goblins!  To be honest all of Stamping Bella's stamps are cute, sweet Halloween ghost & goblins which I prefer!!


For my card I used this weeks sketch on SCS (SC300) and inked up Bewitched-a-tude.  The image is stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics.  I paper pieced the end of her broom & cut the image out with nesties.  The DS paper is basic grey's halloween paper from last year which is layered on pumpkin pie paper & stiched.  For the sky I used Versa magics dew drop inks in aspen mist & niagara mist and sponge the colours on

Make sure you stop by Bloggabella to see all the babes creations & what the sistah have for Halloween treats!!  Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is a colour challenge - FALL COLOURS.  Email Em your card by Thursday to be included next week Bellariffic Fridays

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana 

10 comments:

Pauline said...

Dana, love this little witch! Dont' have her yet - but think I need her. Love how you pieced the brown to extend out. Great card!

Karen Motz said...

She's the prettiest witch ever!!! I love how you have the broom sticking out of the box!!

Crafty Cath said...

Another one thinking outside the box...love how you pulled the image into the card by extending her broom. Dang, I need to step up my game!

Danni said...

Super cute and fun!!

Christina said...

Such a lovely card Dana! Fabulous!
Hugs Kristel

Janet said...

omg this is awesome! love it:)
hugs

Leslie said...

Well now - you know I love her and I LOVE the broom sticking out. You'll have to give me a lesson on colouring when I see you next!

Robin McK said...

Hi Dana!
This card is soo adorable - Love the papers you used, and the broom sticking out is extra cute!

Cheers,
Robin

stamping bella said...

BEEYOOOTIFUL!!! Her 'tude is exuding on the card!
love it

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that layout, so going to try that one! I love how her broom sticks out!