Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Little Peek of a new Peep!!

Today I'm excited to be able to show you a sneak peek from Em that she is releasing on Friday; thankfully she sent it to me early so I was able to get it coloured before I injured my arm - I had it worked on again today so I'm hoping it'll start feeling better soon!!    


Preggo Peeps in on bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics.  For the ice cream I used some java micro fine glitter to give it some sparkle.  For the pickle jar I used a clear glaze pen and paper pieced the jar.  The ds paper is from echo park - life is good 

I love how real the pickles look, I must confess I am a dill pickle (vlasic kosher dills only) Hubby bought a monster family size jar at Walmart & I told him he was crazy they would get funky tasting before I finished them - well I finished the jar in under 2 weeks so now we will always have the monster size jar in our house!!

Don't forget this weeks bellariffic fridays theme is Kettos - make sure you email your card to Em by Thursday!  If you live in the Oshawa are Em will be at Scrapfest this weekend - make sure you stop by to say Hi & she will have the new releases for ya!!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day 

Dana 


7 comments:

Pauline said...

Dana, what an adorable card! Preggo Peep is so darn cute. Love those pickles - they do look so real. Great colors and layout - all around fun card! Hope your arm feels better soon :)

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Dana!! Your coloring is awesome and I LOVE this new Peep!!

Christina said...

I really love this card Dana! Looks really awesome!
Hugs Kristel

Karen Motz said...

Totally ADORABLE!!!!! The paper you chose looks like stripes of fruity sorbet...a perfect match with the sweet image!!!!! Hope the wing feels better soon my friend, or I might need to do all the stamping when you visit. :)

Janet said...

so cute!! hope you feel better soon!!
hugs

paula tracy williamson said...

OMG, can't wait til someone tells me they are havin' a baby!! I love this image and you colors.

Leslie said...

OMW, how on earth did I miss this?!! The pickles look so real with the clear glaze pen on them!