Friday, October 15, 2010

Givin some Ketto lovin'

Happy Friday!!  The wrist/thumb still aren't great so this will be a short but sweet post!  It took way too long to colour a Ketto, but it was nice to colour a little (not sure my physiotherapist would agree with the colouring!)


This weeks theme was Kettos; I loved these images when they came out, and was excited to play along.  When I was in Montreal this summer I was down in Old Montreal (which is FANTASTIC) and saw a store that sells dishes with Ketto's on them - so cute!!

Suzette Ketto was stamped with mementos ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics.  On the flowers I used a pitch black atyou spica pen and on the polka dots on her skirt I used black micro fine glitter.  The ds paper is from Echo park - I love the bright colours on their papers

If you are in the GTA area Em will be at Scrapfest in Oshawa this weekend - if I was still out east I know what I would be doing this weekend!  Make sure you pop by & say hi; she's near the door to make it easy for ya and she'll have all the new releases with her!!  Right now Em is offering FREE SHIPPING on orders over 55.00 (now that's easy to do!!) click here for the details.

Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays challenge is a sketch done by our Elaineabella - Email Em your cards by Thursday to be included next friday & you could win Bellabucks!!

Thanks for stopping by - have a great weekend

Dana

Copics: YR15, YR16, YR18, E000, E00, E21, R02, Y13, Y15, R81,R83, R85,BG05, BG07, N4, N8, N10, 0 

10 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

Hope your wrist is doing better Dana, take it easy with the hand.
I love the DP you used for your Ketto card. She is so pretty.

jeanne girl said...

Cute card lady!! What did you do to your wrist?? Miss seeing you too - coffee someday?? :)

MarkerGeek said...

This is lovely Dana! Hope the wrist is better soon. Lots of positive healing vibes!

Karen Motz said...

She's totally FAB my friend!!! I love her pink and orange skirt... :)

Jodi Collins said...

She is ADORABLE Dana! LOVe the layout with the two different papers! Hope you feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, how are you feeling? Did you need me to come over and clean up for your cleaner!!! Love ya....:)!

Robin McK said...

Hi Dana!
Wow, Suzette Ketto is one of my 2 favourites! I'm glad you chose her. Love the bright and fun colours! Make sure you rest that wrist/thumb...

LindaH said...

take care of that wrist!!! only 3 more weeks till toronto and we are gonna colour our little fingers to the bone so be ready!

paula tracy williamson said...

She is so cute, and the other one I was gonna do! lol We muct have all been thinking sunflowery thoughts!! haha But, did you buy any of the KETTO pottery?? I love it online...

Crafty Cath said...

You are one colorful sistah! For not feeling up to par you would never know it with this little cutie.