Monday, October 25, 2010

Quick Christmas Wishes

Since hurting my arm I've fallen even further behind on my Christmas cards - I'm really going to have to get into the spirit over the next few weeks to get them out on time!!  I like to have them ready the first week of Dec since so many go overseas.


For my card today I used the Merry Christmas - Happy New Year sentiment from Stamping Bella, and I actually managed to make 4 of them!  The image is coloured with markers then stamped onto bella's bestest paper.  I cute the image out with nesties and layered it on black cs.  The ds paper is from basic greys joival paper.  On the olive cs I used cuttlebugs snowflake embossing folder.

This weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is 1-2-3 - 1 stamp, 2 patterned papers, 3 embellishments - email your cards to Em by Thursday to be included on Friday

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!

Dana

4 comments:

Pauline said...

Dana,like how you did the different colors in your sentiment to match the papers! Don't have this stamp yet - but think I need it. I too am behind in the Christmas card making.

jeanne girl said...

Like your color combinations girl!!! Maybe coffee this week ..??

Christina said...

A stunning card Dana! Looks really fabulous! Love the combinations!
Hugs Kristel

Janet said...

great card!!
hugs