Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

I hope you all have a fabulous Halloween!!  I'm sure most of you will be very busy getting ready for the holidays - here all the houses are decorated for tonight; except ours of course!!


For my card today I used a digi image from The Greeting Farm - Hallo Bride.  The image is printed onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics,  The ds paper is from echo park and layered on black cs.  I added some black ribbon and some bat embellishments.  

Enjoy the ghosts & goblins who will be coming to your door tonight!!

Thanks for stopping by

Dana 

4 comments:

Christina said...

Woww freaky wonderful!!! Love it Dana!
Hugs Kristel

Janet said...

this is soooooooo awesome! love it:)
hugs

Leslie said...

She is CUTE - not scary at all! Again, LOVE the green shading - it's perfect. Must remember to make my faces green!

Danni said...

Fun card!!