Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Birds Decorating

Happy Wednesday - I hope everyone is having a great week!  The temps here are changing and we have a skiff of snow on the ground & apparently more on the way which is making everyone put up their Christmas lights so this image was perfect!


I stamped Birds Decorating Trees onto bella's bestest paper with memento tuxedo black ink and coloured it with copics.  For the decorations on the trees I used tiny clear rhinestones (I'm partial to clear lights) and for the skiff of snow on the ground I used liquid applique and glitter.  The ds paper is MME's Holly Jolly and the cs is SU's Sage Shadow and Chocolate chip.  The sentiment is from Stamping Bella.  For the shading around the image I used a combination of a sky blue pencil with gamsol and tim holtz distress ink in old paper

You still have time to play along with this week Bellariffic Fridays - it's this fabulous sketch.  Email your card to Em by Thursday evening to be included and you can win some bella bucks!

Thanks for stopping by & see you Friday

Dana

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

So pretty with the blue birds and the sparkly lights!!!

Leslie said...

This is a lovely colour combo - very rich and regal and I love the twinkling lights! Pretty card my friend!