Sunday, November 6, 2011

I Prefer....

Sundays and Sweet Sunday Sketches!!  Karen has another great sketch for us this week (sssc142) and it was an easy one for me to flip ;) 


Even stranger then me flipping it (NOT) is the fact that I wanted to add a sentiment to my card (I know shocking) so I actually added a sentiment panel; that means the next time there is a sentiment panel on a sketch I can take it off right?! 


I inked up one of my new Kraftin Kimmie images that arrived in my mailbox this week - Sarah Shopper.  The image is stamped with mementos tuxedo black ink and coloured with copics.  I paper pieced her shopping bags with the ds paper MME's Stella & Rose - Gertie.  

Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers blogs to see their creations and remember if you play along this week link your card on Karen's blog


Thanks for stopping by,

Dana 

12 comments:

Crafty Cath said...

Can you hear that???? I'm laughing my head off here! Love that the challenge is for you to flip the sketch...and more so that you added the sentiment. And NOOOO you can't take it off with the next challenge but nice try. And I throw in the towel, no one can paper piece like you! You'll do the smallest part of an image without blinking an eye. AMAZING job on the packages and Sarah looks so spiffy after her day of shopping! Love this!

Dawn Easton said...

LOVE all those paper pieced shopping bags! FUN FUN! Love that you flipped the sketch too...gives me MORE ideas! TFS!

Karen Giron said...

I love how you all are flipping this sketch all sorts of directions! This is darling! I love all those paper pieced bags and the stitching!

Lynn Put said...

Great card Dana! Love how you flipped the sketch! All of your paper piecing looks awesome and your sentiment had me laughing! Too cute!

Karen Motz said...

LOVE this!!! I wanna go shopping with her...she looks like she's got some awesome purchases!!!

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adorable Dana!! So love that image and cute sentiment!!

Anonymous said...

You are kind of a flippy gal!!! LOL
Hey, that is so going to be me soon, I need to go shopping so bad!! Really....Love it ho!

Leslie said...

Oh she's cute and look at all those lovely shopping bags! I want to know what's in them, especially the blue dotted hat box!!!

Lavendou said...

Love the tag

Janet said...

cute card:) sorry i have been MIA!! miss ya!! hugs

Jodi Collins said...

Hehe! This is FABULOSITY my friend! The papers, your stitching, and of course, all that amazing paper piecing! AWESOME card!

paula tracy williamson said...

haha, The paper pieced bags are awesome!!