Friday, November 4, 2011

Snowy Days....

Happy Friday - as I write this Thurs evening there is snow in our forecast; I'm not thrilled but hubby will be!  At least it fits with this weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme "is there snow at your house?!" 




For my card this week I inked up one of my favourite bella holiday image snowy house.  The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest cream cs and coloured with copics.  For the windows I used a clear glaze pen and for the lights I used merlot glitter.  The snow on the card is liquid applique with mirco fine glitter.  The ds paper is MME's Signature Collection 6x6 paper layered on soft sky and sage shadow cs.  I added some snowflakes made from the ds paper and the cardstock, which I sprayed with pearl tattered angels.

Next weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is HOLIDAY CARDS (clearly all us babes need to get our holiday cards done!!)  Email your card to Em by Thursday to be included next week & you can win some bella bucks.

What are your favourite challenges?  We want to hear from you for next years Bellariffic Fridays themes - please leave a comment with your favourite type of challenges!!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana 

10 comments:

jeanne girl said...

Hey there lady - love your snowy card!!! Yes we do have the snow here don't we..?? See you soon

Regan said...

ooooh this is really sweet Dana

paula tracy williamson said...

Cool color combos Dana! Great snow and how about we just keep it to our cards this year. I don't wanna shovel!

Ebru Vatansever said...

I spoke to my mom today and she told me it's snowing over at your end :o( looks like you nailed this weeks theme with the snow :o) Have a great weekend !!

Danni said...

Pretty card! Such soft, wintery tones!

Pauline said...

Great card. Love your colour combo on this as well as your layout! Nice shimmer to the snowflakes - I need to use my tattered angel sprays more often - they are collecting dust! Have a great weekend.

Robin McK said...

Love it Dana! The house is adorable, and your papers are beautiful!

Crafty Cath said...

As long as the heat's on, I don't mind a snow drapped house. This one looks great decked out in lights too...dang hubby would never do that here. So love your choice of soft shimmery grays and blues!

Leslie said...

So pretty! Love the colours and the blingy snowflakes! No snow here...yet!

Jodi Collins said...

This is LOVELY! This image makes me long for snow (weird right?) LOVE!