Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"Uptown Girl....

She's been living in her Uptown world"  Everytime I reach for one of my Uptown Girls from Stamping Bella Billy Joel's lyrics come ringing in my head!!
Today I have Uptown Girl Posh has a Present to share with you 


The image is naturally stamped with memento tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest paper and coloured with copics.  I had to paper piece her dress and used MME's Lime Twist life of the party (which she should be with all those presents!!) I used cuttlebugs swiss dots embossing folder on the cardstock to keep with the polka dots on her dress.  On the green bag I added a little bit of glitter.  I shaded around her with prismacolor pencils and added a little more glitter.  The sentiment comes with the image so I managed to add a sentiment panel too!! 

Don't forget this weeks Bellariffic Fridays theme is Holiday Cards - so send your card to Em by Thursday to be included & you could win some bella bucks.  ALSO Lindabella has a sweet give away until Thursday night (winner will be announced on Friday)  All you have to do is leave a comment on her blog in regards to you favourite themes for bellariffic fridays & you will be in the draw for a $25.00 gift voucher!!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day

Dana 

9 comments:

Danni said...

LOL...I do the same thing, sing Billy Joel's song every time I see an Uptown Girl image! LOL!
Super cute card and love her dress!

Karen Motz said...

She's cute! Love that flirty polka dot dress!

Crafty Cath said...

Ya know what - I sing it everytime too! And I love these girls - they have spunk and class! Posh looks great in her polka dot dress! He he I'm beginning to expect no less from you now paper piece queen! And we get a sentiment too...catch me we're creating a monster. By the way...I really like sketch challenges best and themes like snow and holidays. Just sayin!

Leslie said...

Ooh she's lovely! Fab hair colour and that dress is so sassy and fun!

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card again Dana!! Hugs Kristel

Jodi Collins said...

Oh great...now I am singing that too! LOL! LOVE this girlie! She is SUPER sassy!!!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a darling card Dana! Love her paper pieced, polka dotted dress! Wonderfully done! :D

paula tracy williamson said...

I have yet to color this one up...and I LOVE that freaking tag you have along the side. Perfect!

Anonymous said...

I might have to borrow these girls, they are so hot! And so is your card hottie!