Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Warm Winter Wishes

Today I have another "mass production" holiday card to share with you.  I had to focus on keeping the card somewhat quick 


I used MFT's Pure Innocence Holiday Hugs Snowman for my card.  The image is stamped with mementos tuxedo black ink onto bella's bestest white cs and coloured with copics.  I paper pieced his scarf with MME's The Merry Days of Christmas 6x6 cs.  Around the snowman I shaded with primacolor pencil and gamsol and added some glitter.  For the snow on the ground I used white liquid applique and glitter.  The sentiment is stamped onto a banner from MFT's First Place Award Ribbon die-namics set. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day

Dana

5 comments:

Leslie said...

This is a perfect "mass production" card - love it!! His paper pieced scarf is a perfect little touch and love the sparkly snow too! Cute all around!

Crafty Cath said...

This looks super easy but super cute! I'm in love with the design paper you used for his holiday scarf! Annnd super awesome job coloring the black hat - that can be such a hard color to use. I love the way yours has the appearance of sun glaring off of it.

Jodi Collins said...

ADORABLE my friend!!! I LOVE this new PI and his paper pieced scarf is delightful!!

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Dana!
Hugs Kristel

Anonymous said...

I told you he was the cutest ever!!! Love him and your card honey!