Friday, November 11, 2011

Holiday Wishes

Today's Bellariffic Fridays theme was to make a holiday card - since we all need them this time of year!! My inspiration from my card came from Crafty Cath this week who used a non Christmas card for a Christmas card.  


For my card I inked up Izzie has a Prezzie and stamped the image onto bella's bestest cream paper and coloured the image copics.  Around the image I played around with some new Tim Holtz Distress inks from the Winter Collection. For the layout I used Jen's SKFYTT for November.  The DS paper is MME's Be Merry.  The sentiment is also from Stamping Bella.

Please stop by Bloggabella to see the rest of the creations and remember to leave a comment to win some Bella bucks!  Next week we have a sketch by Ebruabella - I love how she uses holiday colours in the sketch!!

Email your card to Em by Thursday to be included next week & you can win some bella bucks

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!

Dana 

6 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

I love the idea of taking a none tradition image and turning it into traditional and you have pull this off perfectly my friend. The colours and the embossed background are simply perfect !!

paula tracy williamson said...

Your Izzie is ADORABLE! I am loving that layout too. Hmm, me thinks a 'CASE' is in order. STay warm! :)

Regan said...

she is definately a cutie!

Pauline said...

So adorable! Love that you took a non holiday image and made it into a Christmas card! Fantastic colouring and shading and great job on the sketch!

Janet said...

super cute!!! :) hugs

Leslie said...

Oooh, love Izzie as a little Christmas girl! Great shading my friend!