Sunday, November 13, 2011

Winter in the City

Happy Sunday I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  Karen has another awesome sketch for us to play along with (SSSC143


For my card this week I didn't alter the sketch at all!!  I inked up an MFT image from LAST year that hadn't been inked yet (why I don't know!!)  WTG Winter is in the city



The image is stamped with memento tuxedo black ink and coloured with copics.  For her boots I used copics and then went over them with a black glaze pen.  The trim on her coat is liquid applique with glitter & then I just let it dry.  For the lamp posts I used a clear glaze pen on them for the metal look & for the flickering light I used a gelly roll pen.  The snow is sparkly fluff sugar.  The ds paper is echo parks season's of greetings 6x6 pad.

Please stop by the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers blogs to see their creations with this weeks sketch and if you can play along with us this week remember to link your card on Karen's blog 


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!

Dana 


8 comments:

Christina said...

Woww that is a super sweet card Dana!!
Hugs Kristel

Dawn Easton said...

Dana, this is awesome! I just pulled this set out yesterday too! Didn't ink it of course but you've inspired me to do so today! Love the snow!!!

Karen Motz said...

Fabulous! Love the sparkly snow and trim on her coat. No snow here though! :-)

Leslie said...

Very sweet! Love her boots - those are what I was looking for but without the high heel :) It looks like you shaded more around her boots which is very nice!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet Dana, your coloring is wonderful and love the sparkle on the snow!

Anonymous said...

Wicked GF! I think that is us walking...once I get the hang of my Jimmy's!!! But i need your purse too!!! :)

Unknown said...

This is awesome! I love the shiny black!

Lynn Put said...

Fantastic card Dana! Love the papers you've used and the fluffy glittery trim and black shiny boots look awesome!